Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Jay. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jay. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Jay & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Jay homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jay?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jay. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Jay Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jay? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jay
OK Tree Trimming serves Jay and neighboring communities: