Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kansas. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kansas. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Kansas & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Kansas homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kansas?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kansas. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Kansas Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kansas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kansas? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kansas
OK Tree Trimming serves Kansas and neighboring communities: