Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kendrick. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kendrick. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Kendrick & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Kendrick homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kendrick?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kendrick. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Kendrick Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kendrick, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kendrick? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kendrick
OK Tree Trimming serves Kendrick and neighboring communities: