Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ketchum. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ketchum. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Ketchum & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ketchum need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ketchum?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ketchum. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ketchum Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ketchum, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ketchum? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ketchum
OK Tree Trimming serves Ketchum and communities nearby: