Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Keys. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Keys. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Keys & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Keys need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Keys?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Keys. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Keys Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Keys, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Keys? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Keys
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Keys and neighboring communities: