Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kiefer. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kiefer. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Kiefer & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kiefer need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kiefer?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kiefer. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kiefer Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kiefer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kiefer? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kiefer
OK Tree Trimming serves Kiefer and neighboring communities: