Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lahoma. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lahoma. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Lahoma & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lahoma need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lahoma?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lahoma. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lahoma Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lahoma, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lahoma? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lahoma
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Lahoma and neighboring communities: