Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Langley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Langley. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Langley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Langley homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Langley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Langley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Langley Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Langley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Langley? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Langley
OK Tree Trimming serves Langley and communities nearby: