Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lehigh. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lehigh. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Lehigh & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lehigh need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lehigh?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lehigh. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lehigh Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lehigh, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lehigh? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lehigh
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Lehigh and communities nearby: