Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Limestone. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Limestone. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Limestone & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Limestone need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Limestone?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Limestone. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Limestone Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Limestone, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Limestone? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Limestone
OK Tree Trimming serves Limestone and neighboring communities: