Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lindsay. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lindsay. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Lindsay & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lindsay homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lindsay?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lindsay. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lindsay Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lindsay, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lindsay? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lindsay
OK Tree Trimming serves Lindsay and neighboring communities: