Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Locust Grove. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Locust Grove. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Locust Grove & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Locust Grove homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Locust Grove?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Locust Grove. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Locust Grove Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Locust Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Locust Grove? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Locust Grove
OK Tree Trimming serves Locust Grove and neighboring communities: