Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Loveland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Loveland. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Loveland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Loveland should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Loveland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Loveland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Loveland Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Loveland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Loveland? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Loveland
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Loveland and communities nearby: