Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Manitou. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Manitou. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Manitou & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Manitou need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Manitou?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Manitou. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Manitou Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Manitou, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Manitou? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Manitou
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Manitou and neighboring communities: