Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marble City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marble City. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Marble City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marble City should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marble City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marble City. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Marble City Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marble City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marble City? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marble City
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Marble City and neighboring communities: