Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Marietta. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marietta. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Marietta & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marietta need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marietta?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marietta. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Marietta Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marietta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marietta? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marietta
OK Tree Trimming serves Marietta and neighboring communities: