Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marland. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Marland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marland should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Marland. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Marland Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marland? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marland
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Marland and communities nearby: