Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marshall. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marshall. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Marshall & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Marshall homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshall?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marshall. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Marshall Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshall, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshall? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshall
OK Tree Trimming serves Marshall and the surrounding area: