Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Martha. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Martha. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Martha & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Martha should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Martha?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Martha. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Martha Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Martha, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Martha? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Martha
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Martha and neighboring communities: