Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in McLoud. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in McLoud. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including McLoud & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in McLoud need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in McLoud?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in McLoud. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The McLoud Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in McLoud, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in McLoud? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN McLoud
OK Tree Trimming serves McLoud and the surrounding area: