Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Medford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Medford. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Medford & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Medford should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Medford?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Medford. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Medford Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Medford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Medford? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Medford
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Medford and neighboring communities: