Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Medicine Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Medicine Park. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Medicine Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Medicine Park homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Medicine Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Medicine Park. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Medicine Park Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Medicine Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Medicine Park? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Medicine Park
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Medicine Park and neighboring communities: