Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Meeker. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Meeker. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Meeker & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Meeker should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Meeker?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Meeker. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Meeker Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Meeker, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Meeker? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Meeker
OK Tree Trimming serves Meeker and communities nearby: