Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Miami. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Miami. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Miami & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Miami homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Miami?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Miami. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Miami Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Miami, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Miami? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Miami
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Miami and neighboring communities: