Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Midwest City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Midwest City. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Midwest City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Midwest City homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Midwest City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Midwest City. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Midwest City Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Midwest City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Midwest City? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Midwest City
OK Tree Trimming serves Midwest City and the surrounding area: