Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Morris. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Morris. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Morris & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Morris homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Morris?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Morris. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Morris Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Morris, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Morris? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Morris
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Morris and communities nearby: