Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Mountain View. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mountain View. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Mountain View & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Mountain View homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mountain View?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mountain View. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mountain View Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mountain View, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mountain View? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mountain View
OK Tree Trimming serves Mountain View and communities nearby: