Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mountain View. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mountain View. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Mountain View & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mountain View should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mountain View?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mountain View. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Mountain View Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mountain View, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mountain View? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mountain View
OK Tree Trimming serves Mountain View and neighboring communities: