Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Murphy. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Murphy. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Murphy & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Murphy homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Murphy?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Murphy. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Murphy Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Murphy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Murphy? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Murphy
OK Tree Trimming serves Murphy and communities nearby: