Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Mustang. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mustang. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Mustang & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Mustang should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mustang?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Mustang. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Mustang Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mustang, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mustang? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mustang
OK Tree Trimming serves Mustang and neighboring communities: