Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newcastle. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newcastle. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Newcastle & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Newcastle homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newcastle?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newcastle. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Newcastle Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newcastle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newcastle? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newcastle
OK Tree Trimming serves Newcastle and neighboring communities: