Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in North Miami. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Miami. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including North Miami & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in North Miami should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Miami?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in North Miami. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The North Miami Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Miami, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Miami? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Miami
OK Tree Trimming serves North Miami and neighboring communities: