Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oakwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakwood. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Oakwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oakwood should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakwood. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oakwood Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakwood? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakwood
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Oakwood and communities nearby: