Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Owasso. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Owasso. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Owasso & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Owasso need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Owasso?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Owasso. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Owasso Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Owasso, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Owasso? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Owasso
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Owasso and neighboring communities: