Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Perkins. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Perkins. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Perkins & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Perkins should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Perkins?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Perkins. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Perkins Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Perkins, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Perkins? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Perkins
OK Tree Trimming serves Perkins and communities nearby: