Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Piedmont. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Piedmont. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Piedmont & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Piedmont need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Piedmont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Piedmont. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Piedmont Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Piedmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Piedmont? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Piedmont
OK Tree Trimming serves Piedmont and communities nearby: