Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Piedmont. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Piedmont. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Piedmont & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Piedmont need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Piedmont?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Piedmont. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Piedmont Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Piedmont, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Piedmont? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Piedmont
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Piedmont and neighboring communities: