Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Porter. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Porter. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Porter & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Porter homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Porter?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Porter. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Porter Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Porter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Porter? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Porter
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Porter and neighboring communities: