Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Prue. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Prue. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Prue & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Prue need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Prue?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Prue. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Prue Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Prue, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Prue? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Prue
OK Tree Trimming serves Prue and neighboring communities: