Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Putnam. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Putnam. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Putnam & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Putnam need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Putnam?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Putnam. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Putnam Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Putnam, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Putnam? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Putnam
OK Tree Trimming serves Putnam and neighboring communities: