Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Red Oak. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Red Oak. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Red Oak & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Red Oak homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Red Oak?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Red Oak. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Red Oak Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Red Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Red Oak? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Red Oak
OK Tree Trimming serves Red Oak and neighboring communities: