Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Redbird Smith. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Redbird Smith. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Redbird Smith & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Redbird Smith homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Redbird Smith?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Redbird Smith. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Redbird Smith Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Redbird Smith, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Redbird Smith? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Redbird Smith
OK Tree Trimming serves Redbird Smith and communities nearby: