Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Redbird Smith. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Redbird Smith. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Redbird Smith & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Redbird Smith homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Redbird Smith?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Redbird Smith. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Redbird Smith Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Redbird Smith, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Redbird Smith? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Redbird Smith
OK Tree Trimming serves Redbird Smith and the surrounding area: