Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Rentiesville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rentiesville. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Rentiesville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rentiesville need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rentiesville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rentiesville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rentiesville Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rentiesville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rentiesville? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rentiesville
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Rentiesville and neighboring communities: