Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rock Island. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rock Island. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Rock Island & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rock Island should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rock Island?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rock Island. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Rock Island Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rock Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rock Island? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rock Island
OK Tree Trimming serves Rock Island and neighboring communities: