Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rosedale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rosedale. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Rosedale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Rosedale homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rosedale?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rosedale. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Rosedale Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rosedale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rosedale? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rosedale
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Rosedale and the surrounding area: