Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sand Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sand Hills. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Sand Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sand Hills need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sand Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sand Hills. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sand Hills Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sand Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sand Hills? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sand Hills
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Sand Hills and neighboring communities: