Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sand Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sand Springs. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Sand Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sand Springs should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sand Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sand Springs. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sand Springs Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sand Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sand Springs? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sand Springs
OK Tree Trimming serves Sand Springs and the surrounding area: