Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Seminole. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Seminole. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Seminole & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Seminole homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Seminole?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Seminole. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Seminole Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Seminole, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Seminole? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Seminole
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Seminole and communities nearby: