Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shady Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shady Grove. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Shady Grove & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shady Grove should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shady Grove?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shady Grove. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shady Grove Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shady Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shady Grove? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shady Grove
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Shady Grove and the surrounding area: