Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shamrock. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shamrock. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Shamrock & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shamrock should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shamrock?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shamrock. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shamrock Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shamrock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shamrock? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shamrock
OK Tree Trimming serves Shamrock and neighboring communities: