Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shidler. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shidler. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Shidler & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shidler homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shidler?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shidler. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Shidler Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shidler, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shidler? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shidler
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Shidler and the surrounding area: