Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Smithville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithville. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Smithville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Smithville should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Smithville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Smithville Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithville? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithville
OK Tree Trimming serves Smithville and communities nearby: